ER Nurses Week: Celebrating the Angels in Scrubs
Celebrating ER Nurses Week, Our Angels in Scrubs
We hope you will join us this week as we honor our emergency nurses’ extraordinary dedication, hard work, and selfless devotion.
Working at an ER means emergency nurses face emotional and challenging daily situations. Yet, they somehow manage to provide the loving care that patients, their families, and our doctors need.
At Post Oak ER in the heart of Houston, Texas every day presents a different challenge for ER nurses, from helping to save the life of a critical patient to soothing a scared child with a broken arm; they can do it all.
Today, at Post Oak ER we’re proud to celebrate ER Nurses Week!
What Makes Our ER Nurses So Special at Post Oak ER?
Nobody wants to end up in an emergency room; however, knowing you are in the best hands helps ease the minds of patients and their families.
Our nurses stand out from the crowd for their ability to provide a family-friendly environment and a sincere caring attitude that helps make extremely stressful situations much more bearable.
Our nurses are highly skilled and experienced, making them efficient, cool-headed, and able to withstand high-stress levels. But the most extraordinary skill they possess is their ability to offer comfort, cheer, encourage, and console patients through some of their most difficult times.
Our second-to-none ER nurses always treat patients with respect and tirelessly advocate for patients’ access to the best possible care.
Our Nurses Possess the Best Skills for the Job
- They are quick and critical thinkers who can assess a situation in record time
- They are leaders, guiding patients and other staff in challenging situations
- They have natural teaching abilities and are excellent communicators who are capable of breaking down complicated scenarios so patients and their families can understand them better
- They keep up with the times, constantly learning new procedures and protocols to provide the best care to all our patients
- They always have a smile, a reassuring word, and a warm embrace that makes everyone feel safe and cared for
- They are passionate about helping others
- They have an above-average ability to adapt to ever-changing situations
- They are organized and disciplined
- They are self-motivators and capable of working autonomously
- They have strong competency in many areas, making them the ultimate jack of all trades in the ER
Honoring some of our Nurses this ER Nurses Week!
Here are just a couple of emergency room nurses that will be happy to take care of getting you well fast!
There is no doubt that our ER nurses are outstanding healthcare professionals. But what is often overlooked is that they are also extraordinary human beings who selflessly give of themselves to care for, lift, and sustain patients and coworkers alike.
We thank you for your passion and dedication to your work and for being the Angels in our lives.
Happy Emergency Nurses Week from all of us at Post Oak ER!
Looking for the best quality 24-hour Emergency Room services?
If an emergency strikes, you have a choice! At Post Oak ER we’re open during all weekends, and holidays & offer FREE Medical Screening! There is no need to risk your health or your life. Get help from the ER experts when you need it, visit us immediately at 5018 San Felipe St, Houston, TX 77056.
You may call us, check in online, or walk-in as we are always open.
Get back on track to enjoying life, FAST! Here you will find experienced, effective and caring emergency physicians as well as the best on-site ER technology for everything from minor to major injuries and conditions.
- CT Scan, Digital X-Ray & Ultrasound
- Certified Full-Service Diagnostic Laboratory
- Specialized Pediatrics ER Care Facilities